Resolutions up to 640x512 enable EVO II Dual pilots to capture subjects with great detail from up to 100 meters - 4x farther than any aircraft of its class. The 30Hz refresh rate produces smooth dynamic thermal movement by matching thermal images to video frame rate.
- includes 8K camera plus infrared imaging camera
- operates in visible, infrared and dual-image modes
- infrared stills at 640×512
- infrared video 720p @ 30fps
- For Autel EVO II Drones
- 48MP 1/2" CMOS with up to 8K Video
- 640 x 512 Thermal Resolution
- Picture-in-Picture Thermal/Visual Mode
- -4 to 1022°F Temperature Range
- Up to 328' Thermal Distance
- 8x Optical Zoom for Both Cameras
- 10 Thermal Color Palettes
- Multiple Still Shooting Modes
- Up to 120 Mb/s Visual Video Bit Rate
Easily swap this gimbal on your EVO II Pro or 8K to enable thermal imaging.
640x512 Thermal Resolution
EVO II Dual incorporates a FLIR Boson thermal imaging sensor with resolutions up to 640x512, enabling the EVO II Dual's pilot to capture subjects with great detail from up to 146 meters, 4x farther than any aircraft of its class.Picture-in-Picture Mode
The thermal image is integrated into the standard RGB image at the same time. This allows the user to obtain both visual and thermal data at the same time and allows for easier positioning and subject tracking.10 color palettes for maximum efficiency in all viewing conditions
EVO II Dual supports up to 10 thermal palettes to cope with a variety of complex shooting environment and mission scenarios.
30Hz Refresh rate
- WHITE HOT: displays warmer objects in white and cooler objects in black.
- BLACK HOT: the inverted version of White Hot, displaying warmer objects as black and cooler objects as white.
- RAINBOW: general purpose palette that uses a wide range of color to display temperature differences.
- RAINBOW HC: uses different colors to display minute temperature differences, Rainbow HC is best suited for scenes with minimal heat change.
- IRONBOW: quickly identifies thermal anomalies and body heat, Ironbow uses color to show heat distribution and subtle details.
- LAVA: displays warmer objects in red and cooler objects in blues.
- ARCTIC: displays warmer objects in yellow and cooler objects in blue.
- GLOWBOW: displays warmer objects in yellow and cooler objects in red.
- GRADED FIRE: displays warmer objects in white and cooler objects in black. The hottest temperatures are displayed in yellow, the coldest in purple.
- HOTTEST: displays warmer objects in white and cooler objects in black. Only the hottest temperatures are displayed in yellow.
The fast frame rate of the FLIR Boson thermal camera ensures smooth monitoring of any subject without the stuttering sometimes associated with slower frame rate thermal cameras.8K Video: Unmatched Clarity
Autel Evo II Dual records in resolutions up to 7680x4320. With 4 times as many pixels compared to 4k (and 16 times compared to HD), 8k videos redefine image clarity and depth.48MP Camera: Highly Detailed Still Images
The Evo II Dual’s 48MP Sensor captures every forensic-relevant detail to assist in precise evidence capture. Both thermal and RGB images are provided with embedded Metadata making the EVOII Dual the ultimate Public Safety tool.4x Lossless Zoom
The integrated optical camera offers up to 4x lossless zoom for enhanced remote monitoring. With 48 MP high-resolution aerial stills from high-altitude investigation, even the smallest details can be captured.
The new generation of Autel Robotics’ thermal imaging sensor provides greater resolution than any other camera in its class at 640x512 30fps. Standard with a 13mm lens, 8x digital zoom, and capable of recognizing subjects up to 100m away, the EVO II 640T Gimbal Camera also includes multiple temperature measurement modes and professional analysis tools.
Featuring 10 thermal color palettes, isotherms, and image enhancement, the EVO II 640T Gimbal Camera allows you to fine tune visual thermal data for any mission. Partnered with Autel's Infrared Thermal Analysis Tool (IRPC TOOL), as well as Picture-in-Picture mode (for enhanced situational awareness), rapidly collect, analyze, and act on thermal and visual data.
- Infrared Camera Sensor: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer • Sensor Resolution: 640 x 512
- Pixel Pitch: 12 μm
- Wavelength Range: 8-14 μm • Focal Length: 13mm • FOV: H33°V26°
- Zoom: 1-8x
- Camera Resolution: Infrared Mode: 640 x 512 | Picture in Picture: 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720 • Photo Shooting Mode: Single shooting, Continuous shooting, Time-lapse shooting
- Video Resolution: 640 x 512 30fps
- Video Format: MOV/MP4 (support H.264/H.265)
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±3°C or ±3% of reading (whichever is greater) at ambient temperature -20°C ~ 60°C • Temperature Range: High Gain Mode: -20° to +150°C | Low Gain Mode: 0° to +550°C • Accurate Temperature Measurement Distance: 2-20 meters
- Image Sensor: 1/2” CMOS
- Pixels: 48MP
- Perspective: 79°
- Lens: EFL: 25.6mm | Aperture: f/2.8-f/11 Focus Distance: 0.5m to any distance (with auto focus mode) • ISO Range: Video: 100-6400 (auto) | Photo: 100-3200 (auto) • Zoom: 1-8x (max 4x lossless)
- Still Photography Modes: Single shot, Burst: 3/5 shots, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB), Time-lapse: 3/5 shots
- Still Photography Resolution: 8000 x 6000 (4:3), 7680 x 4320 (16:9), 4000 x 3000 (4:3), 3840 x 2160 (16:9)
- Video Format: MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265) • Video Resolution: 8K 7680*4320 p25/p24, 6K 5760*3240 p30/p25/p24, 4K 3840*2160 p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24, 2.7K 2720*1528 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24, 1080P 1920*1080 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
- Max Bitrate: 120Mbps