JC DRONES (the Company) warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product, that should this product or any part thereof during normal consumer usage and conditions, be proven defective in material or workmanship that results in product failure within one year of purchase of new product, or 180 days on refurbished product, such defect(s) will be repaired, or replaced (with new or refurbished parts or products) at the Company’s option, with Proof of Purchase, without charge for parts or labor directly related to the defect(s). Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Obstacle Avoidance, Computer Vision and all other autopilot functions are not intended to completely replace the pilot and may not react in all situations or conditions. Accidental damages will only be covered under this warranty if there is an obvious failure of hardware or components.
The Company shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, misuse, or mounting of the device.
1. Aircraft(s) not utilizing most current, or up to date, and publicly available firmware.
2. Battery that cycle charged more than 200 times (100 times for refurbished batteries).
3. Products subjected to abnormal use or environmental conditions, accident, mishandling, neglect, unauthorized alteration, misuse, improper installation or repair, or improper storage.
4. Products with signs of tampering or altering of the serial number label, waterproof mark, etc.
5. Products that have had flight log details altered or deleted.
6. Damage resulting from connection to, or use of any accessory or other product not approved or authorized by the Company.
7. Defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural items such as framing and non-operative parts.
8. Products damaged from external causes including but not limited to fire, water, dirt, sand, battery leakage, blown fuse, theft or improper usage of any electrical source.
1.All contents of the product may be deleted during the process of repair. You should create a back-up copy of any contents of your product before delivering the product for warranty service.
2.If your product qualifies for warranty repair, please carefully review the after-sale service instructions at link before sending your products.
1.Customer contacts JC DRONES Customer Support via email or phone to request Warranty service.
2. JC DRONES reviews Warranty request and determines Warranty eligibility.
3.If eligible, JC DRONES issues warranty repair authorization to customer.
4.Customer sends product to JC DRONES
5. JC DRONES repairs, with new or refurbished parts, or replaces the product and sends back to the customer.
If you have any questions regarding warranty, please feel free to contact us via the following ways:
Call +6011-1310 1768
Visit our website https://jcdrones.com.my
Send us an email at [email protected]